Monday, December 22, 2014

First strips

I quickly abandoned the stapless option.  It just wasn't going to work with this setup.  I've dealt with staples before so this won't hurt.

Got a few more strips on.  Running out of glue and staples.  I cut 40 more strips this morning and if the weather holds I'll do another 40 tomorrow.  That should give me enough strips to finish.


  1. Interesting that you're starting at the keel rather than the shears of the boat.

  2. Look closely and you will see the first two starter strips on the shear. I went to the keel next because I used clamps to set the first two strips on the shear.